Briana K. Wright is an associate in the Banking & Finance, Corporate, Startup & Emerging Business, and Tax Practices. She assists clients with a wide range of financing, corporate formation and governance, mergers and acquisitions, contract review and negotiations, commercial transactions, and general corporate matters. Ms. Wright also assists clients with not-for-profit formation, tax-exempt status and internal compliance under the Revitalization Act.
Ms. Wright assists startups and small businesses by providing counsel on formation, IP assignments and the preparation of various agreements, including shareholder agreements, operating agreements, employment agreements, and confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements.
Ms. Wright also assists women and minority-owned businesses with the Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) Participation Program certification process.
- Recipient, 4th Annual WISE/Y94FM WISE Faces of Success Award (2016)
- Recipient, Distinguished Pro Bono Service Award, The Volunteer Lawyers Project of Onondaga County (2015)
- Member, The WISE Women's Business Center, Board of Directors
- Member, Brady Faith Center, Inc., Board of Directors
- Secretary, Central New York Women's Bar Association, Board of Directors
- Member, Bellevue Country Club, 2020 Committee
- Member, Bellevue Country Club, Membership Committee
- Member, Onondaga Free Library, Board of Trustees
- Member, Onondaga County Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association, Business Law Section
- Volunteer Arbitrator for City of Syracuse Small Claims Court
- "Limitations on Insurance Coverage for Fertility Treatment: Arguments For and Against Capping the Age and Restricting the Marital Status", Alb. L. J. of Sci. & Tech. (2013)
- Albany Law School, summa cum laude, 2013
- Siegel Scholarship
- John C. Welsh Prize
- Albany Law Review: Executive Board Member
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.S., summa cum laude, 2009
- New York
- United States District Court (NDNY)