Daniel K. Mannion is an associate in the Real Estate and Corporate Practices. He advises clients on various commercial real estate and corporate matters, including the purchase and sale of commercial properties, commercial lease transactions, commercial loans and business formation. Mr. Mannion has also counseled lenders and borrowers in a variety of banking transactions.
- Selected, Upstate New York Super Lawyer - Rising Star (2016)
- Member, Meals on Wheels, Board of Directors
- University at Buffalo Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2011
- Publications Editor, Buffalo Law Review
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., 2008
- New York
- United States District Court (NDNY)