Rimsha Khan is an associate with Hancock Estabrook, LLP. Ms. Khan is currently working in several Departments across the Firm. While in law school, she worked for the New York State Office of the Attorney General, the Erie County Bar Association Volunteer Lawyer’s Project, and the Buffalo Law School’s Health Justice Clinic. A native of Pakistan, Ms. Khan moved to the United States with her family before starting college, and now calls Upstate New York her home.
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Central New York Women's Bar Association
- University at Buffalo Law School, J.D., 2016
- Buffalo Law Review - Articles Editor
- Pro Bono Scholar
- University of Rochester, B.A., 2013
- New York